Friday, July 15, 2011

A prequel just for fun...presenting Stolen

There are some characters you have to write about just because they're so much fun. I did a super-short prequel to The Madame X School of Sex series just because...

So here it is, Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex)



The first time I stole something was on a dare.

I was fifteen and reckless, determined to prove I could be a bad ass. My best friend Jody dared me to take a pack of gum from the Handy-Mart. In retrospect, I’m surprised my bumbling effort didn’t land me in jail. It was hardly a covert mission but I did it.

I did it, I loved it and I’ve been stealing ever since.

Usually it’s something small, just enough to give me the rush. Over the years, I’ve graduated up to pickpocketing which requires a bit more daring and a lot more finesse. I’ve never gotten caught and I suppose that’s part of the thrill.

Every time I take something I have to wonder if this is the day my luck will run out.

This is the story of the day I stole from the wrong man.

Reader Advisory: Story contains content some readers may find objectionable, including voyeurism, exhibitionism, anal play, sex with strangers and extended orgasms. If you have a problem with orgasms, do not purchase this book.


NOTE: This story is a super-short prequel to The Madame X School of Sex series but it's easy to read as a stand-alone too.

Available at the following sites:

Amazon (Kindle)
B&N (Nook)
All Romance Ebooks (ARe)
Smashwords - coming soon

No comments: